Hustler Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here the hustler clan meets to discuss various shenanigans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hawken-war is a machine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
syluxman2803
Hus-Tac Leader
Hus-Tac Leader
syluxman2803

hawken-war is a machine Empty
PostSubject: hawken-war is a machine   hawken-war is a machine EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:00 pm

So, i figured i would start this off with a little post regarding this game. It is called hawken, and it is a fast paced mech FPS. It moves much faster and is much more simple to play that Mech assault.
I got into the beta , and i like it more than mech assault. The beta is over tonight, however the full release is due 12-12-12. here are some vids to hold you over untill then:

(may i add that the beta is newer than these vids, thus the beta even more polished)
Back to top Go down
https://hchq.forumotion.com
syluxman2803
Hus-Tac Leader
Hus-Tac Leader
syluxman2803

hawken-war is a machine Empty
PostSubject: hawken beta 3 comming this week!   hawken-war is a machine EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:46 am

Hawken beta 3 is coming this week! When i ge home from school ill post more, but right now i cant get any details. What i can tell you is that this week hawken is going into the final closed beta! This is your last chance to try hawken before the open beta on 12-12-12! Ill post links to register, as well as a location where you can get a code to enter the beta.

-prepare to have fun! jocolor
Back to top Go down
https://hchq.forumotion.com

hawken-war is a machine
Page 1 of 1