Hustler Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here the hustler clan meets to discuss various shenanigans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

history of the clan...so far.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
syluxman2803
Hus-Tac Leader
Hus-Tac Leader
syluxman2803

history of the clan...so far. Empty
PostSubject: history of the clan...so far.   history of the clan...so far. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:34 pm

This is a little history that ive decided to put together so i can remember exactly how it happened. tell if i get something wrong as im fuzzy on some details. I also might move this, because there is no pre defined spot for something like this.Enjoy!

HISTORY OF THE HUSTLER CLAN
--------------------------------------

Ch 1: Rise of a brony
The clan's begining is quite funny, as most of you remember. It all started on a day when we learn that Hayden was a brony. We began to haggle him about it, and began to make allegations he was a clopper. That day he also had beef jerky, so we alegged he did a ceirtan something with that jerky..hehe! so began to call him "beef tips" and started what I like to call in my mind "the Beef tips saga". I would always make beef jokes to him and even pranked him with some jerky...So, why do I mention this? Simple. This tale is the origin of Hayden's original clan name: [BEEF]Hustler!

Ch 2: It's the [RAM]Hustler!
So, parallel to the whole beef tips thing, I had recently come up with a new gag: the ram hustler. I pretended that I was a pimp to ram chips and sold them to people who had perversion in mind when it came to ram. Honestly, I thought it was funny, but I cant speak for anybody else. This little tidbit will come in to play when the clan is actually inspired!

ch 3:The rise(and fall) of the NET1 LAN
So here is the real starting point of the clan. It all started when I wanted to create a LAN for me and my friends (and future clan mates) to play Quake. We had many great games, with a lot of gut busting humor and a lot of fun. It was fine and all, except that another batch of NET kids in our class constantly screwed the LAN up. In order to combat this, I reserved admin powers of the LAN for myself only. This, and the trolling led our teacher to shut the LAN down. We were bummed out. But, there was hope. A while before the LAN fell, I had already forulated a back up plan: Why not play quake at home by connecting to a home brew server?

ch 4:The Homebrew server/rise of the hustlers
With the LAN in ruins, we turned to our own computers and internet connections to continue our Quake playing. And that we did. We played regular quake, and expanded into other modes of play, such as FvF, which is a clan favorite. now to move on to the ad hoc founding of the clan. We were playing quake. using the fvf mod. We were on map E1M3. At the time, I had taken to using the name [RAM]Hustler, which was derived from the joke I had used previously. As a joke on me, Greg and Harrison, 2 friends who played on my server regularly, changed their tags to "[SPANK]Hustler" and "[SPELL]Hustler". I made the fateful comment:"so, are we a clan?". Greg comes back with a "yes". The Hustler clan is born!!

ch.5: Hustler clan begins!
Me(Kyle kimball), Greg Raneri, and Harrison smith are the founding members of the Hustler clan. Soon after, We had 2 new members: Hayden Howerton AKA Shawnbuscus, and Frank. The latter didn't last long, as he had no interest. Hayden became known first as [BEEF]Hustler, and then later as [****]Hustler. We started out a Quake clan, Mostly playing FVF. Along the way I started a blog to keep up with the clan. you can still visit it at hustlerclan.blogspot.com. About a month after the blog, I found that the blog was not ideal for communication. A suggestion from Hayden led me to relegate control of the blog to him while I went on to create this forum that you are now on. As time went by,however, people became bored and looked for something new. My original vision as a Quake clan crumbled. However, I embraced the change. We considered Quake 3 as a replacement, but then one day, while reading on the Quakeone.com forum, I came across a game that would ultimately remove Quake from the clan. That game is Xonotic.

ch 6: The modern era
After ditching quake, we focused on Xonotic, a fast paced FPS. We still do today. However, we are adding variety to the clan. We have restored quake 1 support, and have added a risk like game, war light, to the roster of played games. The clan has sadly moved away from home brew servers because of connection problems and the fact is is very hard to keep a server running . When we used to play quake, my server would crash often.Meanwhile, [BEEF]Hustler is now [****]Hustler nad [SPELL]Hustler is now [MAC]Hustler. We have gained a new member: yRUNDI. While I would like to add a few more members, however Im happy with the good people that comprise it now. This clan is still fairly new, so this is pretty much all of the story I have to tell. I want to thank everybody who has been here and of course, long live the hustler clan!

-------------------------------------------
**Note: This is the history of our clan as I can best remember it.If I left something out or messed up a detail, PM me!**

Last edited by syluxman2803 on Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hchq.forumotion.com

history of the clan...so far. Empty
PostSubject: -_- YOu had to bring up beef tips...   history of the clan...so far. EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:55 pm

Well that is about as good of a reprise as I can remember. It was a crazy time. I can't beleive that I kinda started this thing out with the beef tips thing though...
Back to top Go down

history of the clan...so far.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hustler Clan Forum :: Clan Lounge :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: