Hustler Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here the hustler clan meets to discuss various shenanigans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New ideas for LAN games in class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[MAC] hustler
Former Sergeant
Former Sergeant
[MAC] hustler

New ideas for LAN games in class Empty
PostSubject: New ideas for LAN games in class   New ideas for LAN games in class EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:54 pm

I have a suggestion. I would like more games that support LAN play. I have an idea, but it probably not suit the clan very well. The game is called Pokemon 3D and it is based in the Johto reigon. The title says 3D, but its 2.5D. The game can support 2 players on a LAN. Any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
syluxman2803
Hus-Tac Leader
Hus-Tac Leader
syluxman2803

PostSubject: Re: New ideas for LAN games in class   New ideas for LAN games in class EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:28 pm

since were on the subject of school lans, let me address this completely:

why i would love to do lan play at school, it is at this point it is not possible. The lan set up now is sadly too strict to be used.

however, i plan on making a new lan next semester, becasue during the second term things are a bit more relaxed and less strict. we can continue this topic then!

btw, could you tell more about your game. im interested!

- jocolor
Back to top Go down
https://hchq.forumotion.com
[MAC] hustler
Former Sergeant
Former Sergeant
[MAC] hustler

PostSubject: Re: New ideas for LAN games in class   New ideas for LAN games in class EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:57 pm

you travel in the Johto reigon, and while the background is 3D, the charecter sprites are still in 2D mode. The starters you can pick from are Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle. The background is completely revamped, and wild battles use fully animated sprites, and you can look around during the battles. The controls are a little bit FPS as you turn with either the A and D keys, or you use the mouse to turn
Back to top Go down
syluxman2803
Hus-Tac Leader
Hus-Tac Leader
syluxman2803

PostSubject: Re: New ideas for LAN games in class   New ideas for LAN games in class EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:06 pm

sounds cool!
Back to top Go down
https://hchq.forumotion.com
[MAC] hustler
Former Sergeant
Former Sergeant
[MAC] hustler

PostSubject: Re: New ideas for LAN games in class   New ideas for LAN games in class EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:13 pm

it also has the original music from Gold and Crystal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New ideas for LAN games in class   New ideas for LAN games in class Empty

Back to top Go down

New ideas for LAN games in class
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hustler Clan Forum :: Clan Lounge :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: