Hustler Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here the hustler clan meets to discuss various shenanigans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

post christmas news

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
syluxman2803
Hus-Tac Leader
Hus-Tac Leader
syluxman2803

post christmas news Empty
PostSubject: post christmas news   post christmas news EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:00 pm

*So, i forgot to do a news post over the break, so im going to make one now for this week.*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. AM2R has released an updated version of the demo i posted on the other day.
Download

2.Now that break is over i would like to have a clan game session before the week is out so we can get back
into the swing of things.

3.Since most of us are past the "just playing games together" phase, i would like to suggest that we do
something new, like start to make videos or something. Suggestions are welcome.

4. We need to once again change the schedule...*sigh*. maybe reduce the sessions a week, to like 2 instead of 3, because we all know that nobody wants to spend that much time playing clan games.

5. One thing i would like to do is...here it goes...get back into quake. I have not been playing online lately, because the servers i played on are no longer online. I would like to do some coop, like in the begining. There are a few online runequake coop servers that offer a low ping and plenty of levels to choose from. im tired of playing all of these new flashy games and want to play something with taste.

6. we need a new alternate clan logo. the old one hayden did isnt really useful anymore, not to say that it isn't good. Ideas are welcome.
----------------------------

please reply with your opinion, so i can move forward. if there is enough interest in plaing quake, ill get off my lazy ass and cobble together a HD quake for us to play with online. Also, suggestions regarding news item#2 are welcome, and needed. Im doing castlevania stuff,and i would like somebody else to do something, then we can start a channel and put our videos on it.

whew!, that was alot to spew out! Anyway, post christmas news Play1LONG LIVE THE HUSTLER CLAN!!!post christmas news Play1
Back to top Go down
https://hchq.forumotion.com

PostSubject: HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!!   post christmas news EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:40 pm

Well, I could make us a new clan image... If you want. Also, to add more variety we should do more RPing. Like on saturdays or something. If anyone is on the forum at the time they make a new topic and go for it. Also, I like the idea of bringing Quake back.
Back to top Go down
Keletho
Former Human Commando
Former Human Commando
Keletho

PostSubject: Re: post christmas news   post christmas news EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:07 am

>Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post christmas news   post christmas news Empty

Back to top Go down

post christmas news
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hustler Clan Forum :: Clan Central :: News-
Jump to: