Hustler Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here the hustler clan meets to discuss various shenanigans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Schedule overhaul+a mini rant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
syluxman2803
Hus-Tac Leader
Hus-Tac Leader
syluxman2803

Schedule overhaul+a mini rant Empty
PostSubject: Schedule overhaul+a mini rant   Schedule overhaul+a mini rant EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:18 pm

I see that the schedule of play is not being adhered to. i think that the schedule is too strict, or that communication has broken down. So, i have decided to implement changes, but i wont set it in stone unless 2 other members go with the change.

the schedule operate like this: (if approved)

1. there will be up to 2 games played on any given week.

2. there will be no specified game for any particular day, instead we will decide what we want to play.

so, what two days are best? say when you are most available for a game.
------------------------------------------------
oh, and one thing i find annoying: nobody visits the forum enough. we need to frequently check for new posts , especially those concerning game coordination. its simple as making a book mark of the forum, and then coming here once every couple of hours to check for new posts. we need to stay in communication so a game can be properly coordinated. am i asking too much? becasue being a part of this "clan" mens actually playing, but im finding it hard to get a game going, mostly because NOBODY BOTHERS TO CHECK THE FORUM.
------------------------------------------------
remember, once this year is out, me and pony graduate. will the clan live past that? while i would like it to, i am not holding my breath.

(this is just how i feel now, later, i might take this all back, except the schedule back. or maybe i wont, who knows?)
------------------------
/end of rant

EDIT: i have changed/added new fields to your profiles, so go and edit them.
Back to top Go down
https://hchq.forumotion.com
Keletho
Former Human Commando
Former Human Commando
Keletho

PostSubject: Re: Schedule overhaul+a mini rant   Schedule overhaul+a mini rant EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:51 am

O_O we will have to talk about it at school :/
Back to top Go down
syluxman2803
Hus-Tac Leader
Hus-Tac Leader
syluxman2803

PostSubject: Re: Schedule overhaul+a mini rant   Schedule overhaul+a mini rant EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:42 am

: /
Back to top Go down
https://hchq.forumotion.com
[MAC] hustler
Former Sergeant
Former Sergeant
[MAC] hustler

PostSubject: Re: Schedule overhaul+a mini rant   Schedule overhaul+a mini rant EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:25 pm

i play games with the clan alot. and i check the forum about every hour. Also, i think the no set game would be good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schedule overhaul+a mini rant   Schedule overhaul+a mini rant Empty

Back to top Go down

Schedule overhaul+a mini rant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hustler Clan Forum :: Clan Central :: News-
Jump to: