Hustler Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here the hustler clan meets to discuss various shenanigans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the dead frontier.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
syluxman2803
Hus-Tac Leader
Hus-Tac Leader
syluxman2803

the dead frontier. Empty
PostSubject: the dead frontier.   the dead frontier. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:06 pm

basics:
Dead Frontier is a free, browser-based massively multiplayer online game operated by Creaky Corpse Ltd.As a web browser free-to-play game, a free registration process is required from the user. Once the registration process is completed, the player creates an avatar which can be used to play in a 3D computer graphics environment (although, with certain settings accessible via the forum, players can revert back to the classic 2D version, mentioned below). With the avatar, the player is also allowed to interact with multiple services involving trades of in-game items and communication with other players.

gameplay:
Dead Frontier takes place in a post-apocalyptic world (Fairview city) infested with zombies. As a co-op game, the survivors are able to fight the zombie hordes together and enter outposts spread through the city, safe havens for living and doing business, as well as barricade buildings to make personal outposts. Travels in the city are made by foot. Players are able to use a multitude of weapons and armor in order to survive the zombie infested streets.
As a survivor, the player starts the game by creating a class, job or profession at Nastya's Holdout outpost which allows them to visit and interact with various services available in the outpost, such as market, bank, storage and items retrieval (ranging from food to medication, clothing, weapons, armor, etc.).
Players are shown on the screen in the outpost as customizable avatars, limited only by the weapon proficiencies, stats of the player, the class of the player, and most importantly, by what they can afford to buy (whether it be clothing items or equipment), or whether they can find the item by looting. Players interact with each other via the forums, the CB Radio (chatting in multiplayer rooms), as well as mailing each other with private messaging (PM).
Once the player decides to travel to the Inner City, the character avatar is made available to control within a game world in third-person view, exploring the landscape, fighting various types of zombies (as well as Player versus player, if they wish), completing missions, and interacting with other players and objects. Much of the game revolves around the Inner City, where players can loot items and gain experience by killing zombies, but they are also part of a society ruled by Clans, some virtuous, some neutral, and some malicious, influencing the player's gameplay. Some of these clans include; V.O.I.D, S.H.A.D.O.W and the Scarlet Sentinels, the top three clans within the game. There is a vast map with four major outposts: Nastya's Holdout, Fort Pastor, Precinct 13 and Dogg's Stockade, which players and enter through the Inner City and trade their items in the marketplace or interact with virtual currency facilities and other players, as described above.

the dead frontier. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO55rjKzLI7s4yaio66b9FC6WFjJyMrQ95U0M5tITqtRU2rsru
the dead frontier. Dead-Frontier-1

Back to top Go down
https://hchq.forumotion.com
Keletho
Former Human Commando
Former Human Commando
Keletho

the dead frontier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dead frontier.   the dead frontier. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Looks good, I may make a account But IDK I get unbanned tonight >:DDD
Back to top Go down
[MAC] hustler
Former Sergeant
Former Sergeant
[MAC] hustler

the dead frontier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dead frontier.   the dead frontier. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:03 pm

Is roblox any good Spank?
Back to top Go down
Keletho
Former Human Commando
Former Human Commando
Keletho

the dead frontier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dead frontier.   the dead frontier. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:35 am

Getting unbanned soon WOOT WOOT and yes its really fun
Back to top Go down
syluxman2803
Hus-Tac Leader
Hus-Tac Leader
syluxman2803

the dead frontier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dead frontier.   the dead frontier. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:01 pm

i go by "sylux" in dead frontier. if you make an account add me a friend!
Back to top Go down
Keletho
Former Human Commando
Former Human Commando
Keletho

the dead frontier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dead frontier.   the dead frontier. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:33 pm

if I make one it will be Kelstos
Back to top Go down

the dead frontier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dead frontier.   the dead frontier. EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:51 pm

If I make an account imma make it Shawnbuscus, like my original name ^__^
Back to top Go down
Keletho
Former Human Commando
Former Human Commando
Keletho

the dead frontier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dead frontier.   the dead frontier. EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:31 pm

YOu should come up with a name
Back to top Go down
syluxman2803
Hus-Tac Leader
Hus-Tac Leader
syluxman2803

the dead frontier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dead frontier.   the dead frontier. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:42 pm

hey guys i encourage you to try dead frontier, because im at lv 12, and i would like some help in the city. we could get alot more work and $$$ is i had another member in there. also, it would be easier because most of us have skype.

Back to top Go down
[MAC] hustler
Former Sergeant
Former Sergeant
[MAC] hustler

the dead frontier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dead frontier.   the dead frontier. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:11 pm

I'll join. do you need to download something?
Back to top Go down
syluxman2803
Hus-Tac Leader
Hus-Tac Leader
syluxman2803

the dead frontier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dead frontier.   the dead frontier. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:05 pm

nope, its 100% browser based, like runescape.
Back to top Go down
syluxman2803
Hus-Tac Leader
Hus-Tac Leader
syluxman2803

the dead frontier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dead frontier.   the dead frontier. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:14 pm

Back to top Go down
[MAC] hustler
Former Sergeant
Former Sergeant
[MAC] hustler

the dead frontier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dead frontier.   the dead frontier. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:53 pm

ok made one. almost level 5
Back to top Go down
syluxman2803
Hus-Tac Leader
Hus-Tac Leader
syluxman2803

the dead frontier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dead frontier.   the dead frontier. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:07 pm

whats ur name on df?
Back to top Go down
[MAC] hustler
Former Sergeant
Former Sergeant
[MAC] hustler

the dead frontier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dead frontier.   the dead frontier. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:13 pm

MAC hustler
Back to top Go down
syluxman2803
Hus-Tac Leader
Hus-Tac Leader
syluxman2803

the dead frontier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dead frontier.   the dead frontier. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:18 pm

u still playing?
Back to top Go down
syluxman2803
Hus-Tac Leader
Hus-Tac Leader
syluxman2803

the dead frontier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dead frontier.   the dead frontier. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:26 pm

i sent u a message on df.
Back to top Go down
[MAC] hustler
Former Sergeant
Former Sergeant
[MAC] hustler

the dead frontier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dead frontier.   the dead frontier. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:51 pm

going back on now
Back to top Go down
[MAC] hustler
Former Sergeant
Former Sergeant
[MAC] hustler

the dead frontier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dead frontier.   the dead frontier. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:00 pm

you found me but i need to be lv 5 before i can respond
Back to top Go down
syluxman2803
Hus-Tac Leader
Hus-Tac Leader
syluxman2803

the dead frontier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dead frontier.   the dead frontier. EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:18 pm

so im still playing and i see alot of potental in this game. its simple and entertaining, and there is alot that can be done as a team. if you have yet to try it i HIGHLY recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the dead frontier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dead frontier.   the dead frontier. Empty

Back to top Go down

the dead frontier.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hustler Clan Forum :: Clan Lounge :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: