Hustler Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here the hustler clan meets to discuss various shenanigans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

leap frogging and other stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
syluxman2803
Hus-Tac Leader
Hus-Tac Leader
syluxman2803

leap frogging and other stuff Empty
PostSubject: leap frogging and other stuff   leap frogging and other stuff EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:48 pm

So, this is a small update that docent warrant enough to be considered a "news item", but i find it relevant to post.

Anyway, as you know, i tried to get out of leap frogging to break the world record, and i failed. I was going to sit out, but then i ended up doing it with my brother. IT WAS A BLAST, but boy was it tiring! I was aching all over and my knees felt like rubber. My bro and I leaped from one end of the field to the other, and then back again. I was wondering if any of you did it.

Another thing is that after playing in NET, i might squeeze QUAKE back into the schedule. There are plenty of online servers, and many online players have encouraged me to introduce my clan into the online quake scene. However, if quake is reintroduced, it would only to fill a gap in the schedule if one were to arise.

Anyway, thats all for now.

If you havent read my thread concerning the game tonight, go here!
Back to top Go down
https://hchq.forumotion.com
Keletho
Former Human Commando
Former Human Commando
Keletho

PostSubject: Re: leap frogging and other stuff   leap frogging and other stuff EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:10 am

Hm, I still wish for a vote on the schedule, I think that would be the best way, and on what to play. I did leapfrog and me hamstrings are still killing me XD
Back to top Go down
[MAC] hustler
Former Sergeant
Former Sergeant
[MAC] hustler

PostSubject: Re: leap frogging and other stuff   leap frogging and other stuff EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:35 pm

leap frog = dicks and butts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leap frogging and other stuff   leap frogging and other stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

leap frogging and other stuff
Page 1 of 1